- Tent sauna
Flow of tent sauna experience
- Why don't you enjoy the popular tent sauna! In recent years while gazing at the spectacular view of Setouchi?
Since it is a private sauna for private use, you can relax from the bottom of your heart without worrying about the surroundings!
You can adjust the heat to your liking in the tent sauna where you can put firewood on your own!
Of course, you can also enjoy self-leil.
To the best
【Location】Miyajima Seaside Hotel Terrace
【Open Hours】From 10:00 to 17:00※Reservation required.
【Number of users】1 to 4 people
【Usage fee】1 person = 5000 yen 2 people = 5000 yen 3 people = 7500 yen 4 people = 10000 yen
【What to bring】Swimsuit or shorts & T-shirt (wet) / drinking water※There is a vending machine.
※It is a reservation system (telephone reservation), but you can use it if there is a vacancy on the day of your stay.
There is a great tent sauna experience set plan, so please use the Official website, Jalan Net, Rakuten Travel.
※Please understand that it may not be available due to heavy rain or strong winds.
- Reception / change of clothesAfter completing the procedure at the front desk, please change your clothes in the changing room.
※Luggage can be stored at the front desk.
- ExplanationThe staff will explain how to enjoy the sauna and precautions.
※The staff will set up and clean up the tent sauna, so customers just enjoy it!
- ③ Wood stoveBurn it to warm the inside of the tent.
Since it is a wood stove, you can adjust the heat to your liking.
- LeilWe will prepare aroma water, so please leil at your favorite timing.
The tent is filled with a happy scent.
- In the tent saunaSwimsuits are worn inside the tent so both men and women can enjoy it!
- Water showerThere is a water shower next to the tent sauna.
- Setonaikai instead of a water bathAt high tide, use the sea in front of the hotel instead of a water bath!
- Outside air bathYou can take a bath in the open air while gazing at the spectacular view of Setouchi.
- After all, after the saunaDraft beer on the terrace after the sauna (≧▽≦)(660 yen)